Watersaver Landscape Tour
Thank you for attending our 2018 Yard Tour! Keep checking back for the announcement of next year’s yards.
The tour, one of our biggest annual events, showcases impressive yards that don’t require lots of water to remain beautiful. This year’s yards are:
Yards were selected using the following criteria:
- Yards with a substantial reduction in grass in the front or side yard.
- Beds mulched with leaves, bark or stone.
- A variety of plants appropriate to the soil and sunlight conditions.
- Of the non-grass landscape area, plants cover at least 50 percent.
- Borders between the water-saving landscape and other areas must be planned and maintained.
This free event started in 2002, in partnership with the San Antonio Water System and sponsored by the San Antonio River Authority, and now, Trinity Glen Rose Groundwater Conservation District. It supports our mission to promote outdoor water conservation through educational outreach within the Bexar County communities.